Unoccupied Property Insurance

At Golo Insurance we can protect your unoccupied property.   We have access to a wide range of UK and Irish Insurers, and are able to cater for properties which are unoccupied or distressed.  We also cover commercial or domestic. 

If you have a commercial or domestic property it is essential your insurer is made aware and notes the policy as traditional property. Underwriters often withdraw cover when a property falls vacant or apply very restrictive underwriting terms.

Covers Available:

We'll Call You

We won’t waste your time on long forms, we keep it simple.
Fill in the form and we’ll call you!

Looking for a quote? we'll call you!