We are expanding our team and are seeking the right candidate that is seeking a part time role. 2-3 Days per week. The role is 100% office based and customer facing.
Gollogly Insurances Ltd t/a Golo.ie are a leading insurance broker in County Monaghan. Offering a wide range of insurance and financial products to their customers for over 40 years. We are a family run business that wholeheardly embraces and supports our employees in balancing their work responsibilities with the demands of family life.
Come work with us!
- Issuing renewal documentation to clients and following up to ensure retention of the policy
- Issuing motor, home, agri & travel insurance new business quotations
- Servicing of policies including mid-term alterations
- Ensuring payment of premiums within timeframes
- Achieving personal lines renewal income and new business targets, including generating leads for
other business lines where the opportunity arises
- Dealing with client queries and providing excellent levels of customer service to our clients
- Responsibility for own portfolio of clients
- Adhere to Central Bank regulations at all times
- CIP Qualified, APA, Grandfathered and CPD compliant
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Personal Lines Insurance is required
- Have a calm and friendly phone manner with target driven approach
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of Relay is a distinct advantage
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org